Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does AlpineReg charge a processing fee?
Yes, AlpineReg charges an 8.45% processing fee to cover the cost of the credit card companies as well as our operating cost of maintaining the site. The fee is broken down on each transaction before you check out as well as on your receipt.
2. I just registered for a USSA number and may not be in the system yet?
Please click and fill out this form with your number, DOB and competitors name to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our system.
3. How do I obtain a refund for a race?
To request a refund for your race fees you must contact the Race Administrator for each event. Race administrator information is located on every event page for each mountain. Please do not contact AlpineReg to request a refund; we only process refunds that are on the refund list that each administrator approves.
4. I think I may have registered for a race twice, what do I do?
Contact the race administrator to receive a refund for the duplicate entry.
5. Is the processing fee refundable?
No, the processing fee is non refundable.